Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Sunday 24 January 2016

Farewell G+ and Leather Lads

The inevitable has happened, and I have been banned from G+.  I have absolutely no idea why, although I was perfectly aware I was on my last chance (See my reports of my first warning here, and the second one here).  The problem is G+ never let you know exactly what you have done to offend, which is all pretty high-handed.  Still, when you sign up you know they run the show and it's their decision.  I had thought of appealing, but as I didn't know what I was appealing against, it seems a pretty futile avenue to pursue.  I can't pretend I am not disappointed,  because I enjoyed the buzz of posting and watching the +1 count rising.  I also enjoyed reading some online spats between moderators and contributors of groups I belonged to, one of which resulted in a moderator being suspended (clearly there was an appeal there, as they were back online within hours).  So the pics below are a collection I was adding to at the time my account was finally shut down, and it was first pic below that suddenly appeared with the familiar dreaded Google "forbidden" sign   Never mind.  I have opened up another G+ account so will carry on there (with even more caution!), but this blog will no longer be linked to a G+ account in my name.  (P.S. I hope you enjoy the guys in leather!!)
.










































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!