Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Sunday 31 January 2016

G+ is back on my blog!

The observant will have noticed that G+ was not long absent from my blog.  I thought I would give it another try and opened another account.  One thing I noticed in the terms and conditions is that you are not allowed to "aggressively follow" somebody!  WTF???!!!!  What on Earth does that mean?  Yet another contradiction in the G+ rules and what they seem to be begging you the whole time to do.  That is, add people to your list of followers!  They keep on coming up with suggestions of who to add, based, I suppose, on the things you visit, groups you belong to and what you post there.  But it's a very inexact match, and no guarantee that you are going to find a soulmate just because G+ matches you up.  Still, it's good for the buzz of posting and seeing what others put out there, so here, to mark my return to G+, is another collection of hot speedo pics from the groups I belong to.  They all have something special to say, and while most are professional models, there are a few other great candid cam pics too!  I hope you enjoy some great bulges (I mean the ones on your screen)!!



































1 comment:

  1. I've had some trouble there myself, so good luck with G+. (Should be ok if you stick to the rules!) Nice blog btw.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!