Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Saturday 14 November 2015

Speedos and trouble with G+ (again!)

A couple of the groups I belong to in G+ post men in speedos and I've chosen a few good pics from those I've seen there.  A man in a speedo has to be one of the sexiest socially acceptable ways he can show off what he's got.  Well, almost socially acceptable.  There are, incredibly, places that ban men wearing speedos as being unsuitable in a family environment.  But at least G+ have a slightly more accepting view of these beautiful garments.  However, see the end of this post, especially if you have come here from my G+ posts.











I have been banned from posting and some other activities as well on G+, because, as they say, "We've determined that your photos have repeatedly or egregiously violated our User Content and Conduct Policy."  Well this time I can fully understand the ban, as I did post sexually explicit material in a private group which was put together for exactly that, and I foolishly thought private meant private.  Not so.  It's all a bit weird and I still find it confusing.  I've got used to the fact that every time I upload sexually explicit pics for my blog on G+ photos I get a message exhorting me to share them with the world.  But if I choose to share them privately on G+ that's not allowed either.  So what it boils down to is that I will have to be a great deal more circumspect about what I post there.  It's all very arbitrary, though, as all it needs is for some narrow-minded individual to complain about a single pubic hair visible in a pic and the G+ authorities react.  Still, they are the ones running the show, so they make the rules and decisions.  I can't see myself lasting as long as I would like, however.  I just sense it won't be my decision to leave when the time comes.  But maybe, this time, the blog will survive, as I am keeping all my G+ picture posts completely separate from my blog pics.  We'll just have to see how it goes, and time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!