Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Monday 13 June 2016

Silver Speedos

It will, I am sure, go without saying that I just love a muscular hunk in a well-fitting speedo, and bodybuilders in their posing pouches fall right into that category in my book.  I also have a particular liking for shiny speedos, and I've already posted an atricle on gay mega-star Brent Everett's silver speedo (here), and recently I came across these two bodybuilders posing in silver speedos at the Mr ATM 2015 competition.  The first one is handsome muscle stud Billy Pilok who looks just stunning as he goes through his routine.  He's in the Lightweight class, and following on from him we have Muamar Ghadafi bin Hussin in the same competition, this time in the Light Heavyweight class.  To me Billy looks the heavier build, but I suppose it's a matter of height, as presumably Muamar is the heavier man.  But it's those sexy silver speedos that really catch my eye!!































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!