Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Sunday 5 June 2016

Vadim Farrell & Gino Mosca take a shower at Bel Ami (February 2015)

Gino Mosca remains one of my favourites amongst Bel Ami's current lineup of hotties. He's not hugely built, but he's so damned handsome I get weak at the knees just looking at him. And he's beautifully hung into the bargain, so what's not to like??!!! Vadim Farrell has been in this stable for ages and he's got all the muscle you could want on a guy, and this contrasts nicely with Gino's slighter, but equally attractive, build. This steamy hot encounter between these two gorgeous studs takes the familiar format of a flip-fuck published in two parts, with the men swapping roles between parts. So for me, the second part is the one I would go for, were I to be restricted to only one of them. Fortunately there is no such restriction, because I wouldn't want to be without the first part either!!! We start off in the shower with a novel camera angle which gets even better when the water is turned on!  When it's time for the fucking to begin Vadim easily penetrates Gino's willing hole! It's not long before Gino is on his way to cumming, but Vadim isn't ready to shoot his load yet, so he carries on fucking! When he does cum, Vadim shoots his load into Gino's mouth, but there's not a great deal of man-juice involved, although Vadim's orgasm is, nevertheless, intense! And that's where we move on to the second clip, and the quality of lovemaking moves on to a higher plane, I think, with Gino in control! The opening sequence is stunningly beautiful as Gino gently massages Vadim until we get to the point where Gino is going to have to relieve his sexual tension by doing some fucking!! This is glorious man-sex, and I have watched this fucking sequence more times than I care to remember. It's just stunningly beautiful, even by Bel Ami's exulted standards!! Next Vadim rides Gino's fuckpole cowboy style and when Vadim decides to cum, he goes again for Gino's mouth! There's more cum in evidence this time around!!! Gino's load is supposed to go on to Vadim's hole, but it falls short and that hole remains dry. Never mind, I can forgive a lot at this point because of the excellence of much of what has gone before! When I've finished watching this clip, having shot my own load, I can share the deep warm feelings the two lovers on my screen are feeling in the closing moments of the scene. Just one word, which I've over-used already in this review: "beautiful"!!!!



You can view the rest of this post by going here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!