Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Tuesday 13 August 2019

Stefan Pinto as Zorro (Playgirl Magazine, August 2007)

You have to admire Stefan Pinto, who was decidedly overweight and decided to do something about it.  That changed his life and he became a fitness model and diet expert of considerable reputation and in great demand.  So much so that, as he recalls (slightly edited): "Playgirl asked me to pose nude in their magazine on Christmas Day, 2006. It was via a text message and it simply said 'hey merry xmas pics r gr8 when can you come to LA?'"  Stefan continues, "When I moved to Miami, the last thought in my mind would be becoming a model, let alone a centrefold in Playgirl magazine. Two years earlier, I first stepped into a gym, admittedly out of boredom.  So when Playgirl confirmed that they wanted to photograph me for their magazine, you could just imagine how validated I felt. After all, not only was I once overweight, but I spent most of my time behind a desk, working in a bank and living in New Jersey.  The Playgirl photo shoot was scheduled for February 14th, Valentine’s Day. I had a little less than two months to make a perfect impression. I wasn’t concerned about appearing nude. I wanted to make sure, I had abs. A six-pack that I would be proud of and would live forever in the printed and online archives of Playgirl magazine."  Apparently the lack of concern over posing nude included getting himself hard; and, of course, he must have been aware that Playgirl had a huge gay male following, so he wasn't doing it solely for the girls!!  Well here he is, togged out in black leather as Zorro.  He still gets me hard after all these years!!  The first series of pics below are from the digital magazine, and they are followed by scans of the printed version; and then lastly some pics of our man off the Internet!















































































Here are the scans of the paper publication of Playgirl.



























And the cover, featuring a small pic of Stefan Pinto.



And here are some random pics of Stefan which I've picked up on the Internet.  There are many more out there if you search!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!