Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Three Belgian teen bodybuilders go through their routines. (2009)

I love watching bodybuilders posing and of course it's the speedo element as well as the muscles that appeal to me. The clip of three young Belgians posing in some competition came out about six years ago (2009) and I never tire of watching these guys go through their routines. Sadly, no names (that I am aware of) have ever been attached to the beautiful men featured! 

So first up is a beautiful muscular man in a brown speedo!



































And here's our first man posing!


Now we have a guy who looks, at first glance, very similar to the first.  But he's better built and a more accomplished poser ... in fact, for me he's the best of the three!





































And here he is in action!



And finally it's a teen muscle stud in a blue speedo.  He's another great looker and I just love watching him!





















And here's the man in blue doing his thing for us!


2 comments:

  1. I also like teen muscle studs - three great examples & nice ivd clips too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!