Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Friday 19 February 2016

Multiple copyright infringement notices from Bel Ami

Sadly somebody at Bel Ami has filed several copyright infringement notices with Google blogger and they have taken down the offending posts from my blog.  It's a pretty random selection as far as I can see, and there is no indication in the communications I've had from Google as to what, exactly, the copyright infringements are.  Some posts, I know, contained Bel Ami pics; but most contained only screencaps which I had created.  I know these gave an in-depth view of the clip under review, but it's sad that Bel Ami have taken this view.  It's a bit unsettling, and I'll leave you with the speedos below to contemplate while I review what's to be done.  Clearly I can't keep posting Bel Ami stuff the way I have, but perhaps with reduced screencap content?  So for now, I'll give it some thought.
















2 comments:

  1. Too bad, but you can keep going without Bel Ami??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure I would want to do that ... but thanks for your support anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!