Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Sunday 7 February 2016

Sergen ... the model from Rob Paris and Rob Berlin. (Post 1)

This man is simply stunning.  He goes by the name of Sergen and has worked with the Rob Berlin and Rob Paris stores both as a model, and, if the pics in my collection are anything to go by, he's also worked in the stores themselves.  His tattoos make him instantly recognisable and in most of the pics I'll be posting he's modelling stuff which is sold in the shops.  I hope you like this man and the leather gear he's strutting his stuff in as much as I do.  I have spent hours compiling and ordering the many pics I now have of him and there's just something über-sexy about him and I just never tire of admiring him.  I think I'm in love with the man!!!!  In this first post Sergen models some leather outfits, black, red and white.  Just stunning!!!

















































1 comment:

  1. I have been in Love with Sergen for years!! He is absolutely Beautiful!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!