Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Sunday 8 November 2015

Jheem Kazumi & Simon Abrenica pose, showing us their hardons in their speedos

When I found these guys posing in competition showing their hardons trapped mercilessly inside very small speedos I must say they just took my breath away.  Stunning!!  If you are a speedo lover or somebody who gets turned on by erotic display (and who doesn't?!!) then you'll enjoy watching these clips.  I have posted screencaps of Jheem Kazumi first, followed by Simon Abrenica.  These, as you will soon see, are not professional body builders, but they are young men, beautifully built, showing us what they've got, and I, for one, find it stunningly beautiful.  I've posted some extracts from the actual clips at the end, as it's only in watching the men move around that a true sense of the eroticism comes across!!













































































Or better quality here:
Simon Abrenica poses
Jheem Kazumi poses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!