Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Sunday 22 November 2015

It's Raining Men (2015) and The Boys

Here's another selection of competition hardons displayed in the briefest of speedos!  This time I'll post a compilation clip of some shots from two competitions, the first four being of Jheem Kazumi, Eduard Edgardo, Henry Enriquez and Simon Abrenica competing in The Boys (2014) and the last one being of Lucas Vargas in It's Raining Men (2015).  In The Boys, you can see the contestants lined up behind while individuals are interviewed.  I find this incredibly erotic, even though I cannot understand a word that's being said!  The interviewer even touches Eduard Edgardo's hard dick during the interview and makes some comment about it!!  Then when it comes to It's Raining Men, I've given you only Lucas Vargas, who looks stunning as he goes through his posing routine.  The screencaps below start with It's Raining Men, and we see the first two competitors being given their high-viz vests in a little package (possibly containing the other standard speedos they will be expected to wear during the competition?).  Those high-viz jackets are really annoying, as the men remove them only part-way through their routines!  As you can see in the first pics below, the competitors start wearing (their own?) non-standard speedos ... but they are already hard as hell, with dicks just bursting out of their confining briefest of speedos!!  Then we move on in the screencaps to various competitors, and eventually (as you will see) to the interviews in The Boys, with a few of the lineup in this competition to finish off with.  My goodness!  I wish we had competitions like this in the U.K.!!!!!  I hope you enjoy the compilation clip.  I certainly enjoyed making it, with my own hardon buried deep in my fleshjack during the whole procedure.  It gave me a truly great climax, such is the effect of a well-fitting shiny speedo!!!!

Or better quality here:
Jheem Kazumi interview































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!