Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Saturday 17 October 2015

Jiří Borkovec in the Musclemania Finals, 2009.

I have been in love with good looking musclemen ever since I can remember, and from time to time they will appear on my blog. I came across Jiří Borkovec in a video on You Tube recently and was completely smitten. He has an amazingly beautiful body which he shows off to perfection in his skimpy posing pouch at the Musclemania Finals in 2009. I've looked about for more of this man and there is very little available and, of course, we are now six years down the line and more recent photographs show a man who has filled out both in body and facial features. But in the clip I've looked at below, he's simply stunning!! At the end I've posted a few random photos of the man and you can see he packs a really good bulge into his speedos. Right at the end there is a clip with a few posing sequences (you can see better quality on You Tube).






































































Here are a few random pics of the beautiful man!







And lastly, the vid clip of some posing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!