Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Monday 26 October 2015

Michael Vincenzo and Rafael have it out in a leather dungeon!

This is Scene 2 of a movie called Open Trench originally released by a company called Sports and Recreation Video in 2001; however, my version comes from IMD, released in 2002.  The scene appears in cover on the box, but in fact is shot in black and white.  Some reviews say this lends an appropriate retro feel to things, but I ask "Appropriate to what?"  It came as a disappointment to me, anyway.  Never mind, I was totally in love with Michael Vincenzo in his thigh hugging leather chaps, and that more than made up for the lack of colour and, indeed, the relative indifference I felt towards his partner in this scene, billed as Rafael in this movie but a.k.a. Brock Mickford elsewhere.  The scene itself is very mild compared with what we are used to these days from the likes of Bound Gods and other similar sites, but that aspect was never a winner for me anyway.  No, it was always going to be the dark and handsome guy in the shiny black leather chaps that did it for me.  And even after watching him in action countless times over the years, I still find him incredibly sexy, supremely hot and masculine.  And that's what makes this one of my favourites!!













































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!