Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Topher DiMaggio's Christmas tree at Randy Blue (December 2007)

Here we have Topher DiMaggio as he appeared in Randy Blue's Christmas offering way back in December 2007.  My video clip is now dated, being in .wmv format, so I won't bother with any screencaps, but Randy Blue's own pic set below sums it up nicely.  This takes us back a few years to a time when quality pic sets were produced with most new clips at the major studios, and many of them now offer those pic sets for free, although they were only originally available to subscribers.  We don't usually get quality sets like this anymore, so this one is a seasonal bit of nostalgia on my part.  I have long been a big fan of Topher, and this solo jerk-off clip got a very warm welcome from me when it originally appeared.  I have included even the first pic where, I think we find, Randy Blue is waiting for his Christmas present to appear!




























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!