Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Sunday 27 September 2015

Dean Phoenix, Joey Milano & Gus Mattox get Leatherbound!

It was way back in 2005 that Leatherbound, a highly original movie, came out (Buckshot Productions Colt Studio, 2005).  I was completely bowled over by the idea of setting the action in a real life gay BDSM shop, Mr-S-Leather in San Francisco. I had great sympathy for the character played by Dean Phoenix, having always been turned on by leather, but always being shy about letting anyone know about it. I did enjoy the looks I got when I strode out in London in my first pair of leather jeans, at around this time. I suppose that led me to take things a bit further. Gus Mattox is a sublimely beautiful store attendant, completely sympathetic to his shy customer, but an absolute master at getting him to be a bit more adventurous. So it is that Dean is sent upstairs to try on a pair of leather chaps and a leather jock. Once Dean is on his way, Gus phones the tailor upstairs to let him know a leather virgin is on his way! Dean first tries on the leather jock, and if a glance at that well-filled pouch doesn’t get your own crotch expanding in a big way, then you are made of different stuff from me. The tailor, Joey Milano, is equally taken with what he sees!  Naturally, things start to get intimate, with sucking, rimming and fucking following hard on one another!  When I’m watching this scene, by the time the two protagonists are ready to cum, so am I!  I just love the look of Dean’s shapely legs in those form-fitting leather chaps as he rams it home to Joey, whose pleasure is manifest. The two men lie back to bring themselves off, with Dean carelessly spilling his seed over those brand new chaps (which he hasn’t even paid for yet), and Joey depositing his load on his own abs. A loving kiss between tailor and customer brings the opening scene of this splendid movie to a close. There’s much more hotness to follow!! I've also added some fine quality publicity shots of Dean Phoenix in his leather gear, looking too damned sexy for words!!!  And then right at the end there's a short preview clip of the scene to whet your appetite!




































And here's the preview clip!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!