Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Monday 14 September 2015

Chris Pine in leather jeans!

Star Trek's Chris Pine was found on the cover of the November 2010 issue of Details magazine. The shoot was done by photographer Matthias Vriens-McGrath, and, as you will see below, it's expertly done.  Chris's memorable performances in TV series Six Feet Under were what really endeared him to me, and what a sexily handsome stud this man is.  What I love about the shoot below was the bold decision to put Chris in leather jeans.  He would have been 30 years old at the time of this shoot, absolutely in his prime, and the magnificent bulge he is pushing out in those leathers is just so very beautiful.  And it makes me wonder whether the effect the leather had on Chris is exactly the same as it has on me.  Whenever I put on a pair of leather jeans my dick just won't behave, and I start pushing out a bulge like the one you see in the first pic below.  In black leather it looks just stunning, and it really makes me wonder why more men don't wear leather instead of denim jeans when they want to look just that little bit more smart and a cut above the average guy.  It takes a bit of self-confidence, but it's absolutely worth the effort.  (I speak from personal experience!!)  I will return to this theme in posts from time to time.  It's one I never tire of, and I can feel my crotch area tightening up even as I type this, so strong is my leather jeans fetish!     But looking a this incredible man filling out his leather jeans, there's little I can do but reach for the lube!!  This post finishes with some other pics of this gorgeous actor stud, and if you're really turned off by men in leather jeans, then skip to the end of the post.  (For me, I simply cannot imagine any guy reading this blog could possibly be turned off by leather jeans.  Neutral, perhaps, but not turned off!!!!)







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!