Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Friday 17 January 2020

Justas Jes at Fitcasting ... A Year Later? (Fit Casting)

Justas Jes is an amazingly beautiful bodybuilder at Fit Casting, and I've posted on him before, here.  I am looking at one particular clip from this website in this post, and its called Justas: One Year Later ... but one year later than what?  He's still very young looking here, and possibly even younger than he was in the clips of my earlier post.  And certainly younger than in the small collection of modelling pics I've added after my own screencaps.  He's still one of my favourites from Fit Casting, although he's filled out a little in more recent posts, which I'll look at on my blog later.  Meanwhile, take a look at this one, with some snippets at the end to whet your appetite!























































































































































































Here are the modelling pics!















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!