Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Thursday 24 January 2019

Kieran looks set to fuck Riley at Sean Cody (January 2019)

I love a hunky man in jeans, especially the current skinny fit jeans, emphasising the man's figure.  With that in mind, you will understand why I just fell for this clip straight away, as there is plenty of  jeans coverage of blond stud Kieran and his mate in this clip, Riley.  The initial screencaps are a bit more blurred than I would ideally have liked, but the men are running around chasing the ball, and it's a great watch.  There's a bit of swapping between indoors and outdoors, and then we are into the sex (which starts in jeans, oh joy!).  Here's the Sean Cody introduction (slightly edited): "Kieran and boyish looking Riley were on the basketball court sweating it out before their intimate one-on-one play. “So what was your first impression of me upon meeting?” asks athletic Riley. “I looked at you, and you were fucking cute as hell. You have the whole body thing going for you, which is awesome; and then I saw your ass! I was like, 'I really need to get into that!'” replies muscular Kieran. “I’m glad because I took one look at you, and was like, 'Woof!' I like guys who are athletic, cut, and obviously I like a little bit of size down under. It’s always fun to play with,” says Riley. “You know my dick is like 8 inches. Do you really think you can take that whole thing?” asks Kieran. “Well, definitely going to have to try!” answers Riley with a gleeful sigh.  Need I add that the attempt was entirely successful?  Have a look for yourself!!  Kieran certainly knows how to fuck a man, and in the first of the two sessions he cums inside Riley pretty much immediately after Riley himself cums.  In this case Kieran's manjuice starts leaking out of Riley's hole before Kieran has even had time to exit.  It's a fine sequence, indeed!!  After the initial screencaps below I have posted the quality posed publicity pics from Sean Cody, and finally the trailer.  Enjoy!






















































































































































































Here are the excellent Sean Cody posed pics.




















Finally, here is the Sean Cody trailer for this fucking clip!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!