Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Marcell Tykes and Luke Wilder in Friend Fucker (Helix Studios, Spank This, April 2018)

I am not a fan of spanking videos, but this one features Luke Wilder, so I just had to have a look.  Here he is disciplining his young twinky lover, Marcell Tykes, whom he has just caught hanging out with another youngster.  Filled with jealous rage, Luke takes it out on Marcell with a sound beating.  I think the posed photos which I have put at the end show just how good an actor Luke really is; and, of course, I loved watching this handsome muscleman as he domined the youngster.  But it's not really a turn-on for me, other than Luke's gloriously handsome face and beautiful body.   Sorry!



























































And here are the great posed pics from Helix Studios Spank This!






















Here is the Helix Studions trailer for this spanking clip!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!