Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Tuesday 30 May 2017

A start for Patryk Stawinoga

Most of the photographs below were taken a while back when Patryk Stawinoga had been newly discovered online at the age of 18 years old by TeeJot.  The photographer is from Cologne, while Patryk is from the Ruhr.  At the time they said, “I really believe that I found a possible new TeeJott-Top-Model. Within a week I had two solo-shootings with Patryk and it is just great to work with him! I gave him an intense model-coaching and he is learning really fast. I only can say: Wow!”  As he poses in jeans and also just a speedo at one point, I can only echo that "Wow!!!!!", adding a few exclamation marks of my own!  How this promising start gets followed up is still open to conjecture, but as you will see below, as time has gone by Patryk has acquired significantly more and more tattoos on his beautiful body.  Now I'm no great fan of tattoos, but they do, sometimes, give an added je ne sais quoi to a model's appearance.  You may well feel that what Patryk has done to himself improves things, but I'm not so sure, myself.  Of course he also looks older than his cute 18-year-old self at the start of his career, but he's still looking devilishly hot, and even with the tattoos (or maybe you may feel because of the tattoos) I still think we may see a lot more of this man.  Meanwhile, enjoy a selection from the fantastic photos we have so for.




























































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!