Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Sunday 12 March 2017

Nathaniel debuts at Sean Cody (February 2017)

Nathaniel made his first (and so far only) appearance at Sean Cody a little while back in February.  His colourful board shorts caught my eye, along, of course, with his charming good looks and beautiful blond hair.  I'm guessing that's not his natural colour, but hey, it still looks good!  And his body hair, particularly the pits, is just so very hot!!!  And I love Sean Cody's introduction to this fine looking man: "Nathaniel pretty much likes to do anything outdoors; hiking, surfing, you name it. As a result from the active lifestyle, he’s pretty satisfied with his body, 'I love my body, you know, I’m very comfortable with myself, and I really love my abs...and something else!' He reached down to his dick and rubbed it…clearly he couldn’t wait to get started! In the car on our way to the house, he whipped out his dick and started to jerk off right there. 'We need to get back to the house now…fast!'"  I hope you enjoy this clip, especially the first jerk-off, which happens in front of a mirror ... such a turn-on for me!!!  At the end I've posted some of Sean Cody's own excellent posed photographs of Nathaniel.


























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!