Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Saturday 26 September 2015

Justin Firgaira struts his stuff in Muscle Potential Gear!

Here we have the extraordinarily beautiful Aussie born Justin Firgaira posing in his Muscle Potential Gear pouch, a Metallic Mystique Blue 3/8 side strap with 1/2 back rear, and looking just stunning in it. This was his routine at the 2012 Muslemania in Las Vegas, and this and a couple of other clips are available for viewing on Youtube. (I've put a small extract of this one at the end of this post as a taster!) Apart from his gorgeous looks and muscles, this man fits in perfectly on my blog because he's not afraid to show us what he's got, with that custom-fitted pouch leaving just enough to the imagination to get us hard in an instant! I'll leave you to savour the screencaps for yourself. Suffice it to say my eyes were firmly on that pouch the first time I watched this clip, but, of course, repeated viewings saw me taking in the full glorious stature of the man as well. Amazing!































































































And here's the clip!!


2 comments:

  1. Extremely well hung and good looking BB. Love those poses that show off his man meat! Would love a night with him ties to my bed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and me both!!! I just think that blue posing pouch is about the most sexy thing a man could have between his legs, nicely filled like that!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment!