Use the translation tool below to view the blog in your language.

Translate

Thursday 22 October 2020

Fabricio at Randy Blue (August 2003)

There is not much to be said about Fabricio.  Except, of course, that he is a beautifully muscled stud, handsome as hell, and well hung too, just to complete the picture!  He worked at Randy Blue as a solo model mainly, but did one jerk-off video with Ben where the sucked each other off and stroked each other's dicks.  After 2003 he could be found at various webcam sites under the name Massimiliano, usually putting dildos into his happy hole.  At Randy Blue they said the following, slightly edited: "Fabricio was working out at my gym one day when I walked in. Always being an opportunist I knew I had to have him on my site! He was between sets when I walked over and introduced myself. I know he knew my eyes were boring into him and I know he knew I had more on my brain then a professional relationship. 'Randy,' he said 'I'm straight.' Damn! Oh well we know how much I love straight boys. 'But sometimes I can be persuaded to be extremely friendly.' I am going to have as much fun with this one as I can. Let's just see how far I can go. By the way, his video is fucking fantastic. It is very rare when you get to shoot someone with a body like that and a huge cock to boot! Your hands are going to be way busy!"  This leather photoshoot with biker boots was an immediate favourite of mine back in August 2003, and it still pops up on the Internet from time to time.  You can also see it on Randy Blue, for free.  This was his debut at Randy Blue, and he did a couple more photoshoots, equally hot, but lacking the leather!
 






























































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment!